RN Flight Team – Arranging Every Aspect of Your Trip
From your first phone call to reaching your final destination, our RN Flight team will be responsible for each detail of your transport and is available to you 24/7. Our transport team includes RN Flight Coordinators and Flight Nurses.
History has proven that open and frequent communication with one person managing your transport improves safety and minimizes error and that is why your team starts with a highly trained Flight Coordinator. Each coordinator has a background in critical care medicine and is extremely knowledgeable, resourceful, and experienced in coordinating complex commercial airline medical transports. Our RN Flight Coordinators are highly knowledgeable, resourceful and experienced in coordinating complex commercial airline medical transports.
FLIGHT NURSESFlying Nurses International has over 30 critical care and emergency medicine registered nurses who are licensed and actively practice within the United States. Our nurses are required to maintain nursing employment in the field of emergency medicine and undergo specialized training in aviation physiology, airline logistics and aircraft safety specifically geared to our program. Based in 10 locations throughout the continental US and Hawaii, along with our international locations in England and Italy, our nurses are world travelers and many are bilingual.
Please Meet a Few of our Flight Nurses.
NURSING CERTIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONSBelow is a list of certifications and associations that many of our nurses have, with abbreviations and full name:
- ANA (American Nurses Association)
- ENA (Emergency Nurses Association)
- AACN (American Association of Critical Care Nurses)
- NFNA (National Flight Nurses Association)
- ASTNA (Air and Surface Transport Nurses Association)
- AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners)
- CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse)
- NP (Nurse Practitioner)
- CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse)
- CFRN (Critical Flight Registered Nurse)
- CTRN (Certified Transport Registered Nurse)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)